This book cover design was for SPCK, a well-known Christian book publisher. The brief was to create a typographic solution for the book cover with an academic feel. I produced a variety of visuals based around the brief and the general feel of the cover as discussed with the client. I’ve shown a selection of the visuals I produced followed by some 3D mock-ups. The last one was the chosen published design.
20 September, 2010
5 June, 2013
4 November, 2011
25 March, 2013
Specialising in book cover design, other areas of work include graphic and website design and development including content management systems, digital art and logo design.
Find out more about the author of the site here.
- New: 20 Cool Pre-Built Websites - Web Resources Depot 20 September, 2017
- 15 Logos With Hidden Messages - Web Design Ledger 20 September, 2017
- Everybody Loves The New Plesk Onyx And We Know Why 20 September, 2017
- How to Create Beautiful HTML & CSS Presentations with WebSlides — SitePoint 20 September, 2017
- How to design a breakout space the right way - Creative Review 20 September, 2017
- Make it Digital Cohort 6, October - December 20 September, 2017