Book Cover Design Really Does Matter
Book cover design can be the difference between average sales and great sales especially for self-publishing authors. Now your book is started and perhaps even nearing completion its a good time to consider the promotion and advertising of your book to ensure copies of your hard work will get into the hands of readers. People will still judge a book by its cover especially if they don’t already know anything about it.
Professionally Designed Book Cover Designs Will Get You Noticed
Question: What will be the first thing people see of your book? Answer: The Cover.
Why investing in book cover design now can reap rewards later:
- Your biggest marketing tool is your book cover. Cutting corners may translate to cutting sales.
- A professionally designed cover will help attract customers to your book even if they know nothing about it beforehand.
- A professional cover designer has technical and industry standard knowledge already. This frees you to concentrate on writing and selling.
- You could have your cover design completed and in electronic format before your book is printed so you can pre-sell and publicise.
- The design of the spine and back of a book is just as important and should compliment the front cover.
More information for you…