*LATEST UPDATE 18-04-16: Unfortunately, this method appears to no longer works with the latest...Read More
We’ve all seen them – can such image manipulation like Instagram filters make virtually any photo look better? The answer, of course, is ‘no’. A photograph is only as good as the original shot. Filters can enhance a shot, but rarely make the photo. I have been experimenting with a few images I took recently by post processing them with various filters and combinations of filters to add atmosphere or enhance the photograph or make it look retro. Anyway, here are the results of my quick experimentation.Read More
Creative Bytes offers professional services including book and ebook cover design, design for print, website design, email templates and marketing. Visit the gallery and portfolio sections to see previous work. Latest news and inspiration for both creative professionals and enthusiasts can be found in the blog and news sections.
Find out more about the original creator of this website here.
- Autonomous Furniture's Kaiwa Table Makes Sure No One Is Left Out of the Conversation - Design Milk 17 October, 2017
- Designing a Progress Bar in Adobe XD 17 October, 2017
- The World's Thinnest Macro & Micro Lens Kits for Smartphones 17 October, 2017
- Effortless, Real-Time CSS Editing with Stylizer Version 7 - only $29! 17 October, 2017
- These Raspberry Pi Cases Make Tiny Retro Computers - Technabob 17 October, 2017
- 15 Artists Under 30: Meet Sean Eidder 17 October, 2017